CRANKA CRAB SINGLE HOOK MODEL 50MM
This NEW 50mm Single Hook Model CRANKA Crab is the baby brother to our larger 85mm Single Hook Model Crab. The 50mm Single Hook Model CRANKA Crab is the perfect choice when a small crab presentation is required for hard pulling fish species that require a stronger single hook presentation... species such as Bonefish, Permit, Redfish, Sheepshead, Bream and Snapper just to name a few!
This Single Hook Model CRANKA Crab is a ‘World First’ 100% modular Crab lure design. Every component on this lure is fully interchangeable by the end user. Our Single Hook Crab lure is supplied fully assembled and ready to fish straight out of the packet, it comes packaged in 11 different field proven natural Crab colours as standard. Alternatively, each of our Single Hook Crab lures can be easily pulled down piece by piece, allowing the end user to simply mix and match components between each standard lure colour. Our unique modular design allows the end user to accurately match natural Crab colours that they may find in the local area that they fish. This unique modular lure design allows for countless different Crab colour combinations to be created and allows the user to easily change every component in the lure, from the hook, to the legs and claws with ease.
This Single Hook CRANKA Crab lure design includes unique features such as;
Real Defensive Crab Action in Water - Raised Floating Claws - Enticing Naturally Moving Claw Motion - Claws Move Naturally with the Slightest Water or Lure Movement - this Natural Defensive Crab Claw Movement Effectively Breaths ‘Life’ into our Crab lure helping you fool the toughest of fish species!... an interchangeable, solid, razor sharp, forged, 2X wide gape, #2 custom built, cutting point, black nickel hook… tough, resilient 100% interchangeable design, floating claws that accurately replicate the look and natural range of motion of a real Crab… 100% interchangeable tough, durable soft plastic legs!
This Single Hook CRANKA Crab lure design won the highly respected and hotly contested ‘Best in Show' - 'John Dunphy Innovation Award’ at the annual 2015 Australian Fishing Tackle Association (AFTA) trade show!
SPECS AND FEATURES
- Real Crab Look and Action.
- 50mm (2 inch) Across the Legs.
- 18mm (0.71 inch) Shell Width.
- Standard Unit Weight of 4.4 Grams or 0.155 ounce
- Custom, High Quality, Strong, Forged, Cutting Point, 2X Wide Gape #2, Black Nickle Hook.
- Natural Sinking Crab Action on the Drop.
- Real Defensive Crab Action in Water - Raised Floating Claws - Enticing Natural Moving Claw Motion - Claws Move Naturally with the Slightest Water or Lure Movement - this Natural Defensive Crab Claw Movement Effectively Breaths ‘Life’ into our Crab lure helping you fool the toughest of fish species!
- Strong, Durable, Resilient, Naturally Moving Soft Plastic Legs.
- Strong, Durable, Resilient, Naturally Moving Soft Floating Claws.
- Fishable Depth 0 – 15m.
- Solid - Direct Connection to Fish - Through Hook Design.
- Available in 11 x Very Lifelike Natural Crab Colours.
WARNING: Always store in package provided, store out of direct sunlight and never store with any other soft plastics. The soft plastic parts of this crab lure can and will react with other soft plastic materials. This will result in a chemical reaction that will cause the soft plastic parts of this lure to melt.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cranka Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.